Today has been busy day,I hardly had time to think what to cook, because there’s new baby on the block. My neighbor brought little baby girl in the world this morning, and I am all exited for her, and anxious to see little Diana Katharina 😍
Excitement aside,family needed feeding! This is my favorite avocado pasta recipe. It is so simple that it is ridiculous. You need food processor to make it and it is ready in a ten minutes. Today I added some yummy shrimps wich I fried in Turmenic . Hope you enjoy the recipe!
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ chili (remove seeds)
- 1 lime
- small onion diced
- 2 ripe avocados
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- a handful of basil leaves and cilantro
- tomato chopped fine
- 1/2 Bell Pepper chopped fine
- 30 g (1 dl) of grated pecorino
- 30 g (1 cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- I add sometimes mascarpone cheese to make whole thing bit more creamier.
- 400-500 g spaghetti
- Toss garlic,the chilli,pitted avocados,cilantro,basil,onion,grated cheeses,lime juice and mascarpone cheese in your blender. Give it short buzz.
- Add the salt, pepper and olive oil
- Spoon your sauce in a serving bowl and mix in finely chopped tomato and bell pepper. Mix well.
- Cook the spaghetti al dente.Drain the pasta but keep about one deciliter of the boiling water.
- Toss your pasta with the sauce,add little water and let it stand about 3-5 minutes so that the sauce has time to bind with the pasta.
- Garnish with chili,avocado slices and cilantro.
NOTE: you can make the sauce in advance but if you need to store if put the avocado pit in the sauce. It will keep the sauce not turning brown. This sauce is also great as dipp sauce for nachos or chips.
- 4-5 shrimps per eater
- teaspoon Turmenic
- 2 garlic gloves sliced
- 1 chili pepper
- olive oil for frying
- Put some olive oil on your pan and add the garlic. Fry till it has taken little brown
- Add the turmenic and chili. Fry shortly.turmenic needs oil do that it releases its full flavor and color.
- Add the shrimps and fry till golden brown.
- Serve with the avocado pasta.